The Raider 18 is a safe, practical craft that will perform in all conditions. The heavy reverse chine hull offers excellent sea keeping qualities with a comfortable dry ride, and will tackle the roughest waters. Attractive styling with an emphasis on practicality, the Raider 18 maximises available space. The integral wheelhouse and exceptional freeboard combine to give designed-in safety and protection from the elements. The cleverly incorporated cabin area allows for a multitude of uses to suit your requirements. With a vast cockpit floor area leading to the low entry swim platform the Raider 18 shows its versatile pedigree.
Full head height walk in wheelhouse giving a covered helm position with open deck from stern to bow giving huge working space. She’s more than capable of working miles from shore, with the peace of mind that the hull has the ability to battle its way home in deteriorating weather. She’s ideal for the first time buyer or being such a thoroughbred also appeals to the more experienced boater who will be able to realise her full working potential. Her shallow draft will also suit anglers needing to fish shallow banks and reefs for bass and tope, or access shallow estuary bars and tight creek type moorings.
Prices Effective from 3rd January 2019
All prices include VAT
|Raider 18 Fisherman||£13,950.00|
|Warrior 1600kg braked rollercoaster trailer, inc. jockey wheel, spare wheel, lighting board, hitch lock and straps, braked flushing system, two speed winch.||£2,995.00|
- Standard colour white (colour available at extra charge).
- Toughened tinted glass windows, bonded.
- Self draining anchor locker in bow.
- Opening front hatch in foredeck.
- Port and starboard lockers in forward seat moulding.
- Port and starboard side storage pockets to the rear.
- Water resistant switch panel.
- Rod holders in transom x 2.
- 225hp rated steering cable, non feedback type with quality steering wheel.
- Heavy duty fender with stainless steel end caps
- Heavy duty bow roller.
- Stainless steel bollard.
- Stainless steel gunnel grab rails x 3
- Stainless steel cabin grab rails x 1.
- Stainless steel rear cleats x 2.
- Stainless steel midship cleats x 2.
- Stainless steel towing eye.
- Stainless steel folding rear ladder.
- Bucket seat and storage compartment x 2.
- Full mooring cover.
- Fire Extinguisher.
|Auxiliary bracket||£ 155.00|
|Coloured Hull||£ 300.00|
|Colour splice to Hull||£ 350.00|
|Hydraulic steering upgrade (in lieu of cable steering)||£ 650.00|
|Rocket launcher rod holder||£ 36.00|
|Rod holder||£ 13.00|
|Internal storage racks (pair)||£ 50.00|
|Stainless steel bridge||£ 520.00|
Our boat package deals offer excellent value with all of our Suzuki engines at less than the standard dealer trade price, on top of that, engines, electronics and additional accessories are all fitted free of charge. Have a look at our “Package Deals” for more information and click the link Raider 18 to see the specific deal.
|Internal Freeboard||3ft 0ins||0.91m|
|Height overall||7ft 9ins||2.36m|
|Bridge Clearance||6ft 8ins||2.03m|
|Wheelhouse Headroom||6ft 3ins||1.9m|
|Max persons||6 (adults)|
Trailing weight (approx) 1100kg (boat, engine and trailer)
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL WEIGHTS, SIZES AND OTHER DIMENSIONS OF THE BOATS ARE APPROXIMATE SPECIFICATIONS.